Jokes Review accepts online submissions of fiction, creative nonfiction, miscellaneous prose, poetry, and art. We're open to experimental works, humorous works, and scraps of writing that may or may not be classified as jokes. If you've written an ironic existential rant or an inspired manifesto, we want to read it. We're also interested in traditional prose with a strong voice and high energy. Shorter works are best, but we'll consider anything up to 3,500 words. To get a better idea of what we're looking for, check out our ABOUT page. All submissions to Jokes Review must be original and previously unpublished.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Send submissions to: email@example.com.
- The subject for your email should include the type of work you're submitting (e.g. FICTION or POETRY)
- Your submission should include contact info and a short third-person bio.
- Include your submission either in the body of the email or as an attachment.
- Simultaneous submission are welcome, but let us know immediately if the work is picked up elsewhere.
By submitting your work to Jokes Review, you indicate your consent for us to publish your work in our journal. Jokes Review acquires first North American serial rights. After publication, all rights revert to the author.